FBT Jolly 15b Passive Speaker
- Live Sound P.A. System or Live Sound Monitor, D.J. System
- School & Corporate Audio Visual Sound Reinforcement
- Background Music/Announcement: Restaurants, Pubs,
- Transportation Terminals, Clubs, Auditoriums,
- Theatres, Gyms, Houses of Worship
- Lightweight Polypropylene Cabinet, 32 lbs.
- Power Handling: 350w RMS @ 8 ohms
- Input Panel with 2 x Neutrik NL -4 Speakon in/out jacks
- Multiple mounting options: *Wall, *Ceiling, *Cluster, Speaker Stands
*Optional accessories required
- Two M - 10 fly points
- Optional Carrying Bags available for protection for portable use
- High SPL capability: 124 dB
- Completely Manufactured in Italy
- 3 yr. Warranty
The FBT Jolly Series speakers feature lightweight, yet rugged gas injected molded polypropylene cabinet
The asymmetrical shape of the Jolly 15b cabinet also allows use as a powered floor stage monitor.
The FBT Jolly 15b is a two-way design incorporating a 15” low frequency woofer and a 1” High frequency
driver coupled to a 90°H x 60°V horn. The internal crossover is at a fixed frequency of 1.8k. With a
frequency range of 50Hz - 20kHz, the Jolly 15b provides hi fidelity sound for both speech and music
applications with a maximum SPL of 124 dB. A front face steel grille protects the woofer from external
damage. FBT’s ADAP® Advanced Dynamic Active Protection circuitry protects speaker/driver components
against failure. The Jolly 15b speaker input panel features Neutrik Speakon female input and link thru out
The two M-10 fly points built into the cabinets, along with the optional Box 112 mounting brackets allow the
Jolly 15b speakers to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings. A standard 1⅜ speaker stand socket allows
the Jolly 15b to be mounted on speaker stands.
System Type: 2 way Dispersion: 90° H x 60° V
Components: 15” LF woofer, 1” HF driver Protection: FBT ADAP® Protection circuitry
Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz Input: Neutrik® NL -4 Speakon female jack
Suspension Points: 2 - M-10 Output: Neutrik® NL -4 Speakon link out jack
Total Power Output: 350w RMS Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter Dimensions: 16.14”w x 26.10”h x 15.24”d
Maximum SPL: 123dB Net Weight: 32 lbs.
Active Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz Shipping Weight: 38 lbs.
FBT USA, Inc. Palm Coast, FL. 32135 Phone 800 333-9383 Fax 386 437-7877
FBT Elettronica SpA, Zona Ind. Le Squartabue 62019 Recanati, Italy