Kempton PW 15 Passive Speaker by FBT
- Live Sound P.A. System or Live Sound Monitor, D.J. System
- School & Corporate Audio Visual Sound Reinforcement
- Background Music/Announcement: Restaurants, Pubs
- Transportation Terminals, Clubs, Auditoriums, Theatres,
- Gyms, Houses of Worship
- 2 way Passive Speaker
- 15mm (5/8") Birch 11 ply Plywood Cabinet, internally braced
to prevent undesired resonance and vibrations
- Two handles built into the cabinet
- 45° Monitor Angle allows use as a stage floor monitor
- 15" FBT woofer
- 1.4" High frequency driver coupled to a 80°H x 50°V Horn
- Input Panel with 2 x Speakon NL-4 jacks
- 1 3/8" Speaker Stand Socket
- 4 M -10 fly points
- SPL Capability: 123 dB
- 2 Yr. Warranty
The Kempton PW Series speakers feature Birch Plywood cabinet construction with internal bracing to prevent undesired resonance, covered in a
scratch & scuff resistant black paint finish.
The Kempton PW 15 is a two-way design incorporating a FBT 15” low frequency woofer and a 1.4” High frequency driver with a 1" exit
coupled to a 80°H x 50°V horn.
The active internal crossover is at a fixed frequency of 2kHz. With a frequency range of 53Hz - 20kHz, the Kempton PW 15 provides hi fidelity sound for Kempton's soft trip protection circuitry protects speaker/driver components against failures.
both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 123 dB.
A 16 gauge front face steel grille protects the woofer/ HF horn from external damage.
Four M -10 fly points are built into the cabinets and a standard 1⅜ speaker stand socket allows the Kempton PW 12 to be mounted on speaker stands.
System Type: 2 way Dispersion: 80° H x 50° V
Components:15” LF woofer, 1.4”HF driver Protection: Kempton soft trip protection circuit
Frequency Response: 53Hz - 20kHz Input: Neutrik® NL- 4 Speakon jack
Recommended amplifier: 300w RMS @ 8 ohms Output: Neutrik® NL- 4 Speakon Jack
Power Handling: 150w RMS @ 8 ohms, 600w peak Enclosure Material: 5/8" 11 ply Birch plywood
Sensitivity: 98dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter 4 M-10 Flypoints
Maximum SPL: 123dB Dimensions: 17.83”w x 28.66”h x 16.45”d
Crossover frequency:2 kHz Net Weight: 46 lbs.