Kempton PW 10 Passive Speaker by FBT
- Live Sound P.A. System or Live Sound Monitor, D.J. System
- School & Corporate Audio Visual Sound Reinforcement
- Background Music/Announcement: Restaurants, Pubs
- Transportation Terminals, Clubs, Auditoriums, Theatres,
- Gyms, Houses of Worship
- 15mm (5/8") Birch 11 ply Plywood Cabinet, internally braced
to prevent undesired resonance and vibrations
- Two handles built into the cabinet
- 45° Monitor Angle allows use as a stage floor monitor
- 10" FBT woofer
- 1.4" High frequency driver coupled to a 80°H x 50°V Horn
- Input Panel with 2 x Speakon NL-4 jacks
- 1 3/8" Speaker Stand Socket
- 4 M -10 fly points
- SPL Capability: 116dB
- 2 Yr. Warranty
The Kempton PW Series speakers feature Birch Plywood cabinet construction with internal bracing to prevent undesired resonance, covered in a
scratch & scuff resistant black paint finish.
The Kempton PW 10 is a two-way design incorporating a FBT 10” low frequency woofer and a 1.4” High frequency driver coupled to a 80°H x 50°V horn.
The active internal crossover is at a fixed frequency of 3k. With a frequency range of 68Hz - 20kHz, the Kempton PW 10 provides hi fidelity sound for Kempton's soft trip protection circuitry protects speaker/driver components against failures.
both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 116 dB.
A 16 gauge front face steel grille protects the woofer/ HF horn from external damage.
Four M -6 fly points are built into the cabinets and a standard 1⅜ speaker stand socket allows the Kempton PW 10 to be mounted on speaker stands.
System Type: 2 way Dispersion: 80° H x 50° V
Components:10” LF woofer, 1.4”HF driver Protection: Kempton soft trip protection circuit
Frequency Response: 68Hz - 20kHz Input: Neutrik® NL- 4 Speakon jack
Recommended amplifier: 200w RMS @ 8 ohms Output: Neutrik® NL- 4 Speakon Jack
Power Handling: 100w RMS @ 8 ohms, 400w peak Enclosure Material: 5/8" 11 ply Birch plywood
Sensitivity: 93dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter 4 M-6 Flypoints
Maximum SPL: 116dB Dimensions: 14.17”w x 23.42”h x 11.81”d
Crossover frequency: 3 kHz Net Weight: 25.35 lbs.